Friday, May 21, 2010

Have you seen me before?

So, Grover family...does this picture look familiar? Does he remind you of anyone? Well, let me tell you this story. Last night Josh went to bed and it seems he wasn't quiet ready to go to bed. Once I left the room, he got out of bed and checked the door knob to see if he was able to get out of the room. Once he realized that he was trapped, I thought he went back to his bed and stayed there the rest of the night. So this morning, when I went to get him when he woke up, his hair looked wet and I assumed that it was because he had popped open his sippy cup and was wet. To my surprise when I felt his head it was gooey. The question became, what is this? How long has it been like this. Did he do this last night, or this morning. Well, I thought about it and it had to have been last night since he wouldn't of had enough time from the time I heard him get up to the time I got him to have made such a mess. Then, it became...what is this stuff? So, I looked at the few things that were on his dresser and found out it wasn't the baby oil, but I had already guessed that since it didn't smell. I didn't know what else it could be...then I saw it! The vaseline bottle. The top was on the container, but it was all gooey. I opened it and a big huge gob or vaseline was missing; at least I knew where it was. Anyway, since he decided to go to bed like that, his pillow case was covered in vaseline and so was the bed rail. I knew it wouldn't help, but I tried to wash it out anyway...no luck as you can see. I'm still trying to decide the best way to get it out. So far I have come up with alcohol or finger nail polish remover. Anyone have any better ideas? Anyway, I thought it would be fun to spike it and look like his daddy did at 16! Like father like son!

No comments:

Post a Comment