Nicholas Paul Grover was born Nov. 5th at 11:51am by emergency c-section. He was 6 weeks early and weighed in at 5lbs. 12oz. He is in the NICU on oxygen and doing a little better each day. If we are lucky, he'll be able to come home next Friday. Pictures will have to wait until I get home from the hospital next week sometime. Josh is very excited to meet his little brother!
That's a very healthy weight for 6 weeks early - he would have been enormous at full term! Why the emergency C-section? Was Josh C-section, too? Hope you heal quickly - learning to walk again is a pain! =) Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Josh was also an emergency c-section. This time around, healing hasn't been to bad. I guess the only good thing about it, is that I get to sleep, which helps. The babies heart rate was fluctuating between 80-140, and they couldn't get a cardiologist soon enough, so they decided to take him cause they didn't know what was wrong.
ReplyDelete