The Grover Family

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. C. S. Lewis

Monday, February 6, 2012

Joshua

 Josh dressed himself!

Josh loves being like daddy, so I bought him a shaving kit and he uses it almost every time he's in the shower.  He's growing up too fast.
Posted by Grover Family at 5:05 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • zufelt zoo
    Jacob Wants Streetlights
    7 years ago
  • Enoch and Sonia
    Remember September 2016
    9 years ago
  • That's Just That
    Joel is easily amused.
    14 years ago
  • Making Manna
    Chicken Peanut Lettuce Wraps
    14 years ago
  • RICKS FAMILY
    One Day I Will Laugh About This...
    14 years ago
  • Lady Ozma's Life and Times
  • Mandy's Life
  • Zwahlen Family
  • and other -isms
  • Organized Chaos
  • The Kiricasians
  • No Telling Where We've Been
  • The Bunker Family

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (23)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • Thanksgiving 2011 (California/Utah)
      • Joshua
      • Nick
      • First Hair Cut
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (27)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2010 (33)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (48)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (3)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.